Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who am I?

Before I go to bed I just though I'd put down some information just in case someone against all odds read these words.
I am a "hope-to-be-writer" who always have had a passion for all times but our own. Ancient Rome and Regency have grown to be my favorites and since I've always loved to write I decided to try putting some ink on paper (although not so literally, we live after all in the 21st century weather I want it or not). But writing stories about people from different times requiers a lot of information and I started this blog as a way to collect all that information. So if some posts make no sense, don't worry, you're probably not the confused one, I am. Okay, now I'm gonna try getting some sleep despite the snow blizzard that's hammering against all New Yorker's windows tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment